A little bit of pregnancy fun. As you know, I had a rough time accepting my unexpected pregnancy. With some professional help, I have been able to feel better and better. I survived the first trimester and found these memes that best explained how I felt during those months. Here they are for you to enjoy:
1. The oh-so-annoying nausea.
2. The whole day. Every day.
3. Can’t remember when was the last time I enjoyed food.
4. Pregnancy weekends be like:
5. The struggle is real.
6. Is it clear now? Thanks.
7. Please don’t judge me.
8. Eating get’s harder and harder.
10. Will never know.
11. All that space!
12. Yes, please!
13. It doesn’t matter. Always tired, never not missing normal life.
14. Yep. Too big to fit my normal clothes, too thin to fit pregnancy clothes.
15. Yes, it’s so beautiful to be hungry.. and to feel nauseated.. and to not be able to eat, and to start crying, and to hold it… I need to pee!
16. One extra because I say so.